We may collect the following information:
- Address and telephone number and contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests and postcodes
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we collect?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- This information is used to send you reminders for vaccination, flea and worm treatments
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email text phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you are signed up to our email newsletter, your email address is forwarded to Mailchimp who provide us with email marketing services. We consider MailChimp to be a third party data processor. The email address that you submit will not be stored within our website’s own database. Your email address will remain within MailChimp’s database for as long as we continue to use MailChimp’s services for email marketing or until you specifically request removal from the list. You can do this by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe links contained in any email newsletters that we send you or by requesting removal via email. When requesting removal via email, please tell us the email address that is subscribed to the mailing list.
If you are under 16 years of age you MUST obtain parental consent before joining our email newsletter.
While your email address remains within the MailChimp database, you may receive periodic newsletter-style emails from us.
We will report any unlawful data breach of our database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.